This feature is available to all plans, but there are restrictions on the free plan. The carousel on the Pro plan offers the ability to add unlimited banners, whereas the free plan limits it to just a single carousel with one banner.
What we'll cover in this support article:
Adding a carousel
- Go to your admin page
Click the arrow next to the "Add New Link" button and select
- Now that you have a Carousel, go to the next section to add some content.
Adding a carousel banner
Click "Banners" on a carousel link
- To add a new banner, you can either click the + next to the horizontal list of banners or after opening the banners list to edit, selecting "Add Banner +" button
- First, select an image. See below for more information on the correct size and to download a template for creating your own.
Next, add some Image Alt Text.
An image alt is just a description of the image you've selected. If there is some text inside the image, use that as the alt text.
- Optionally, you can add a URL that will send your followers to the desired location when clicking on the banner. Clicks will be tracked and shown with each banner.
- On the pro plan, you can add as many banners as you'd like. Users will be able to swipe to access each of them.
Creating a banner image
The ideal size for a carousel banner image is 1300x900px and the minimum dimensions allowed are 1080x745px. We have a PSD download below to help with creating the perfect banner.Download PSD Template
Still have questions? Contact us.