What we'll cover in this support article:
- What is a carousel link?
- Adding a carousel link
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is a carousel link?
The carousel is a versatile link type that allows you to add an interactive group of images, or a single image that can be clicked to reveal more content.
Free plan limitations
- Only a single carousel can be used
- Only a single banner can be added to a carousel
Pro plan features
There are no limitations on the Carousel. Add as many carousels and banners as you need.
Adding a carousel
- Go to your admin page
Click the "Explore Links" button and select "Carousel"
- Now that you have a Carousel, go to the next section to add some content.
- Switch the toggle in the bottom left corner to enable your link
Adding a carousel banner
Click "Banners" on a carousel link
- To add a new banner, you can either click the + next to the horizontal list of banners or after opening the banners list to edit, selecting "Add Banner +" button
First, select an image. See below for more information on the correct
Next, add some Image Alt Text.
An image alt is just a description of the image you've selected. If there is some text inside the image, use that as the alt text.
Optionally, you can add a URL that will send your followers to the
desired location when clicking on the banner. Clicks will be tracked
and shown with each banner.
- Switch the toggle in the bottom left corner to enable your banner
- On the pro plan, you can add as many banners as you'd like. Users will be able to swipe to access each of them.
Creating a banner image
You can use a number of programs to create your banner images. We recommend using Canva to help create your images. Below you'll find the recommended dimensions for banner images.
Recommended image dimensions: 1300x650px
Minimum image dimensions: 650x325px
Recommended image dimensions: 1300x900px
Minimum image dimensions: 650x450px
Recommended image dimensions: 1300x1300px
Minimum image dimensions: 650x650px
Changing the settings
You can change the height of the carousel, randomize the order of your banners, and show/hide the controls within the settings panel.
Changing the appearance settings
You can change the background color, loader color, and control styles of the carousel on the appearance page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Contact us.