Do you want a link list landing page for Instagram, Facebook or Twitter, but want to keep it on your own website? Get all the power of Campsite on your own website by embedding your Campsite profile with our powerful embed feature!
- Open the settings page
Enter the site urls you want to embed your Campsite on. An example would be mydomain.com
- Copy your embed code and move to the next section below
What to do with your embed code
After you have configured your Campsite, and have added your site urls, copy the embed code from the editor.
Next, PASTE the embed code anywhere after the opening
For advanced usage you can separate the
<iframe> tag, putting it where you want your widget to be displayed and then add the
<script> right before the closing
If you have someone that manages your website, give them the embed code snippet to implement it for you.
- Go to the Wordpress Dashboard, open the 'Post' or 'Page' editor you want the Campsite to appear on.
- Paste the embed code into the 'Text' OR 'HTML' tab of the editor in the area you want it to appear.
Add a Code Block
- In the Squarespace dashboard open a page or post editor.
- Click an Insert Point or the +.
- Select Code from the menu.
- Add embed code
For more detailed steps, visit Adding blocks.
If you're displaying content with the Code Block, ensure that HTML or Markdown is selected in the drop-down menu.
Then PASTE the embed code into the box and remove the
<p>Hello, World!</p> placeholder.
- Click on Online store button in the menu and next click on Pages.
- Choose the page where you want to add our widget. Click on the title to get to edit mode.
- From the menu, click on Show HTML button. Make sure that you have our widget code ready.
- PASTE the Widget embed code.
- Save your changes and check the page.
Nothing is showing up / It's not loading
Make sure that you've entered the url of site you're embedding the Campsite on the settings page embed section. If you enter the incorrect url, you'll encounter the mentioned issue. See below for an example.