After signing up for Campsite, we've got a few things to do to get the perfect Campsite. Let's get rolling!
Adding Your First Link
Adding a link is the first step:
- Click the 'Add New Link +' button on your admin page
- Add a title to your link. This will appear as the link text
- Paste in your url
- Switch the toggle in the bottom left corner to enable your link
Customizing your Campsite
The next thing to do is change the design of your Campsite and upload a profile photo.
- Head to the settings page
- Select the 'Change Profile Picture' button and upload/crop an image. The minimum size required is 300x300px
- Next, head down to the Appearance section to select a theme. You can use one of our beautiful preset themes, or customize your own
- Customizing your own theme will give you access to a number of different options for fonts, colors and much more
- Add any of your social accounts like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram at the bottom of the page
Adding your Campsite link to Instagram
Last on the list would be adding your Campsite link to any of the social media platforms you use. For this example, we'll use Instagram.
- Go to your Instagram profile
Select the "Edit Profile" button
Copy your Campsite link and enter it in the website field
That's it! Now you have the perfect Campsite. Make sure to check out Campsite Pro to up your bio link game!