Support links are currently in beta. Please reach out with any feedback or issues with this feature.
What we'll cover in this support article:
What is a support link?
The support link allows you to collect tips or fundraise right on your Campsite.bio profile. Directly integrate with Square or PayPal.
How to use a support link
You work hard, right? Why not let your followers support you directly by offering them a way right on your Campsite.bio profile. Check out some tips below:
- Add an eye catching CTA (call-to-action) on your button. With the Pro plan, you can use our highlight feature to help it stick out.
- Add a description to your donation link to explain more about how they're helping you.
- Let your followers help cover your transaction fees by toggling it on in the setting.
Adding a support link
Before you add a support link, be sure to connect your payment provider on the settings page. A connected payment provider is required to set up your link.
- Go to your admin page
Click the "Explore Links" button and select "Support".
Select the payment provider you would like to use.
Add a label and modify any settings of your new support link.
- Switch the toggle in the bottom left corner to enable your link
- All done! Visitors can now support you with a donation.
Still, have questions? Contact us.