Campsite Plans & Pricing
Get started with our free forever plan that comes with amazing features. For those who need an edge, select our Pro plan that will put you ahead of the curve on social media.
Cancel anytime, no questions asked.
Our free forever plan that has amazing features.
- Unlimited links
- Complete control of your Campsite branding, including colors and fonts
- Change the title of your Campsite and add an intro
- See how many times your links have been clicked
- Connect with Instagram for images on your links
- Add your social accounts to your Campsite
- Pin links to the top of your link list
- Archive and restore links
- Embed your Campsite profile on your website (view demo)
Get all of the features available in the Free plan, plus so much more.
- All of the free features
- Manage up to 3 different Campsites
- Use a custom domain like links.mybrand.com
- Control your Campsite meta data with a custom image, title, and description
- Schedule your links to go live along with your other content, like events or giveaways
- Hide the Campsite branding
- Upload custom images for your links
- Access thousands of photos from Unsplash
- See a day-by-day breakdown of your link clicks
- Add your Facebook pixel for ad re-targeting
- Get a detailed view of your traffic with our Google Analytics integration
- Get a custom subdomain for your Campsite
- Set a custom background gradient or background image from Unsplash
- Grow your email list with our MailChimp and Google Sheets Integration
- Priority support
- A 14 day trial. Cancel anytime.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Campsite for Free?
Yes! Campsite offers a free forever plan that beats the competition. With a free plan, you get complete control of your branding, control of your title and intro, basic link stats and the ability to use Instagram images for your links.
What is a custom domain?
A Custom Domain is a domain name (www.mybrand.com) you independently buy from a 3rd party domain registrar. They cost on average $10-$15 a year, depending on the seller and estimated domain name value.
You can use your purchased custom domain on Campsite and share it with your followers (ex. links.mybrand.com). This is powerful in that it allows you to present a link that your followers will be familiar with and trust.
What sort of analytics do I get with Pro?
Campsite Pro unlocks a large amount of analytics for your account, which helps you make data driven decisions. For links, you can see a day-by-day breakdown of your links clicks. We also have a detailed breakdown of all visitors to your Campsite page. That includes page views, page views by country, referrals and demographic data. You get to see the last 7 days of traffic in both of these cases.
How does someone signup for our email list?
Campsite Pro has two integrations for email signups, MailChimp and Google Sheets. When you add a new link, you're able to add what we call an "Email Signup" link. When a user visits your Campsite and clicks on this new link, they can enter their email, which will either be added to your selected MailChimp list or Google Sheet.
What is Campsite?
Campsite started as a solution to the one link problem on Instagram (commonly referred to as your bio link or website). Think of Campsite as a landing page for your social accounts. Campsite can be used on any social platform where you want to share all the links for your brand.
Don't see an answer to your question? Check out our FAQ page.
Get a blazing fast bio link with Campsite
Use our feature rich tool for free todayGet Started